This is a review of Sky Bet Android application from the stable of BSkb, players that you need no introduction about.
The immediate advantage of using the Sky Vegas mobile app is the fact that you receive a € 20 free matched bet once you make your initial bet of €5. It also has the free bet club which allows you to earn an extra €5 in free bets every week with price boost.
Skybet Mobile App Review
Until recently, Skybet did not have an application that was dedicated to serving the Android users as a result of the Google Play Store restrictions. However, the dedicated team listened to the customer's feedback and decided to come up with an application for all Android devices and which can be downloaded from their official website Skybet mobile.
How to Install the Skybet Mobile App?
To install and use the Skybet mobile app, you will have to visit the official website of at www Skybet mobile. Once you are at the site, follow the following procedure:
- On your device, ensure that the unknown sources option is enabled.
- To enable this feature, click on Setting security - Unknown sources. Navigate to the security option within the settings section and enable the applications to be installed through the unknown sources. Depending on the operating system of your device, you may have to select the “more tab” to view the security option.
- Enabling the unknown sources will allow you download mobile applications that are not found in the Google Play store.
- Once the “unknown sources” option is active, you will receive a notification. Install the application by selecting the Skybet apk.
- Once the installation is complete, you shall receive a message notifying you that the application is ready to be used. Open the application and place your €5 to receive the €20 bonus absolutely free.
In case you are wondering why you cannot download the application from Google Play Store, the answer is pretty clear. Currently, Google does not allow any form of gambling applications in the store.
Therefore, Skybet decided to host their own mobile application so that the Android users can have the same privileges that the iOS users have. However, with time, Google may flex their rules on the same and Skybet will surely post their application there.
Updating your Skybet Mobile Application
Currently, there are three available versions of the Skybet mobile app: version 1, version 1.1 and version 1.2.
- Version 1 was the official application for the Sky Bet application.
- Version 1.1 soon followed and had optimized loading speed and enabled hardware acceleration which would optimize the applications performance on the Android device.
- The latest version, 1.2, has a navigation bar that makes it simple for you to find the bets you’ve placed.
Moreover, you can now play the new Vegas games that are found under the new “games” section. Note that updating of the Skybet mobile app is an automatic process. Once an updated version is available for update, the process will start running automatically in the background.
Other Features of the Skybet Mobile App
Real Time Stats
With the Skybet mobile app, you will never miss an event in the game. The application brings to you real-time stats including the number of corners, cards awarded in the match, the possession of the team among many other features. This way, you shall make an informed decision when you are considering to cash out.
Follow the game live
Through the Skybet mobile app, you can now view the status of the football selections that you have made.
You will be able to view the access as the results of the game come in and consequently make an informed decision when cashing out.
The Cash Out Feature
You’ve been reading about “making the right decision when it comes to cashing out”, and you are wondering what the cash out feature is all about.
Well, the cash out feature is a feature that enables you to partially withdraw some of your money while the game is still on. In the Leicester vs. Manchester United game, the original stake might have been €10 for the foxes to beat the Red Devils.
With the game almost over, the potential return is almost realizable, and the punter has an option of withdrawing the €36 or waiting for the final whistle and gets the full amount. Thanks to the Skybet mobile app, cash out has gone to another level. It now enables you to cash out before the final whistle.
Easy and Fast Navigation
Take a quick tour around the Skybet mobile app, and you will notice how easy it is to navigate around it. Tapping under the sky bet logo will bring you a set of menu items. In the menu list, you will have access to shortcuts, which include the A-Z of sports, a dedicated horseracing and football section, all separate places and a racing video section.
Devices Compatible with the Skybet Mobile App
Skybet mobile app is one unique application, and there is no android supported mobile phone or tablet that isn’t compatible with the device.
The application is compatible with the HTC models, right from HTC one to Wildfire, all the Sony Xperia models, LG Nexus, Motorola’s Atrix, Zoom and Defy, a wide variety of the Samsung Galaxy, and any other device that runs on the latest Android operating system.
Other Ways of Accessing the Skybet Mobile Site
Besides the Skybet mobile app, you can easily access the Skybet mobile site through the browser on your device. This is possible as a result of the Skybet mobile flash services which requires no download of any software to enjoy the service. However, ensure that you are officially logged onto the Skybet website before providing any sensitive info.